Friday 28 May 2021

2021 Student Led Tolkits.

 Hi guys, today I am talking about Ako Hiko toolkits.

 First I went to Coding W





ith Minecraft and had a play with it. For the Minecraft you put the code in and see how far you get.  If you finally finished, you pressed RUN and it will run from square to square and get a prize and on to the next level. The level gets harder and harder until you finished. I tried it before and I was stuck and  skip to another level, the time was up and pack.

Then I went to a toolkit about Incredibox. Incredibox is the best beat you can ever play. You can use this to make your own beats. You can move the box and if you want to hear, just press the headphone and all the beats will stop except the person you pressed. The image at the top shows you what to do, If you press it will show you and the and picture and  the song play for you. If you finished everything then you can make your own beats and listen to it.

The last thing I tried was How To Remove bg. To remove a bg you chose a background and chose your favorite character from a cartoon or from a movie. If it has a white background go to new tab and search up How To Remove Background and put a image you screenshot.  If it showed up download and it will download for you.  Then you put it in your slideshow.  You can add a few detail and you are done. Have fun and try it.  I feel exiting because it was my first time on toolkit and haven't  done new ones before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.